The Expense Submittal System (ESS) is a Web-based solution for the creation of expense reports, expense report approval, payment, and accounting.
The complete expense reporting process is covered. ESS provides report entry, approval routing, corporate policy checking, credit card statement importation, and report payment.
Expense Submittal System requires an application server, such as Tomcat, and a database, such as MySQL.
Here are some key features of "Expense Submittal System":
· Customizable Screens
· Guideline and Policy Enforcement
· Data Entry Tools
· Customer Specified Report Routing
· Database Schema Mapping
· Customer Defined Messages
· Credit Card Statement Import
· Foreign Exchange
· Attendee List Enforcement
· Standard Edits
· Client, Product and Project Accounting
· Receipt Tracking
· E-mail Interface to Contact Users
· Payment and Feed Generation
· Statistical and Rules-based Auditing
· Reconcilement Module
· Online Investigations
· Open Source
· Service and Support
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Receipts can now be optionally printed at the end of each report.
· Pre-populated (e.g., imported credit card items) selection has been added to the new reporter/approver screens.
· SMTP and POP3 ports are now configurable.
· This release also cleans up the receipt scan attachment and safe_store features.