Expense Submittal System 7.80
The Expense Submittal System (ESS) is a Web-based solution for the creation of expense reports.
The complete expense reporting process is covered. ESS provides report entry, approval routing, corporate policy checking, credit card statement importation, and report payment.
Expense Submittal System requires an application server, such as Tomcat, and a database, such as MySQL.
- Customizable Screens
- Guideline and Policy Enforcement
- Data Entry Tools
- Customer Specified Report Routing
- Database Schema Mapping
- Customer Defined Messages
- Credit Card Statement Import
- Foreign Exchange
- Attendee List Enforcement
- Standard Edits
- Client, Product and Project Accounting
- Receipt Tracking
- E-mail Interface to Contact Users
- Payment and Feed Generation
- Statistical and Rules-based Auditing
- Reconcilement Module
- Online Investigations
- Open Source
- Service and Support
Expense Submittal System
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- ESS 7.8 now ships with support for Microsoft SQL Server.
- See 'readme.txt' in the 'resources/mssql' folder in the release zip file for information on how to implement it.
- ESS 7.8 also resolves issues with the DBDriver 'web.xml' parameter in the ReceiptConduitLaunch listener and the way blank dates are handled.