Cubit POS is a point-of-sale system.
Because we can - This Point of Sale system is proudly developed by a company of people dedicated to perfection in all things financial...
Why BSD licensing?
Well, we want developers to feel free to own and re-brand the software as their own, very small businesses just cannot afford to pay expensive and recurring fees for software. Sure when they get larger and have some bucks, they do not mind paying. But as a startup?
Please give us feedback and let us know what we can add to make this POS system even more kickass than it already is?
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bunch of minor bugs in CashSale.java
· Removed some unused code
· Added more comments and made some code more readable
· Made the navigation buttons align better
· Added the ability to change the currency symbol
· Added the ability to change the name of the type of Tax used (eg. VAT, Sales Tax)
· Added the ability to change the Tax percentage
· Added a report to view daily tax from sales
· Fixed a bug to do with printing