Blue ERP 0.7 Beta 5
A Web based ERP application.
Blue ERP goals are to provide a featureful ERP application, to be open in licence and in spirit, and to be user-friendly by providing adequate documentation and assistance to users.
Why Blue ERP?
Most web-based ERP software are written in java. There are a few other ones (such as SQL-Ledger or CK-ERP), however the development process of these projects is too closed for the philosophy of a true open source project. Some other projects had code which was not clean enough to easily modify without a lot of work.
Blue ERP tries to addess all those issues and to propose a new, fresher and more open approach to the question of php, web based ERP.
- provide a feature full ERP application
- be open in licence and in spirit - in blue ERP everything is open, especially the development
- be user friendly by providing adequate documentation and assistance to users to encourage widespread adoption
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added ACL Framework
- Ability to export documents such as invoices, etc, as PDF
- Many bug fixes and improvements