BlogTrader Platform 1.0.2 Build2052
BlogTrader Platform is a free, open source stock technical analysis platform.
It supports parallel quote data retrieval from Yahoo! or ASCII text files, historical, intra-day, and real-time charts, and candle, bar, and line charts. It has a natural date/trading date view model. "MACD", "OBV", "ROC", "KD", "BIAS", "DMI", "RSI", "MTM", and "WMS" indicators and drawing of "Line", "Parallel", "Gann Angle", and "Fibonacci Line" are supported. You can easily write your own indicators.
Here are some key features of "BlogTrader Platform":
· Retrieve quote data in parallel from Yahoo! Finance, netfonds.se, or CSV files.
· Save quote data to local database (hsqldb).
· Adjust quote chart for splits and dividents if possibale (Yahoo! quote data only).
· Daily, Weekly, Monthly charts (Weekly, Monthly data are composed automatically from Daily data)
· Historical/Intra-Day/Real-Time Chart
· Real-time Ticker Board
· Update Daily, Weekly, Monthly Charts and their indicators automatically according to the newest tickers.
· Multiple quote-charts comparison
· Calendar/Trading date view
· Define indicator's parameters separately for Daily, Weekly and Monthly charts, parameters can be saved as default or apply to all
· Add layer drawings separately for Daily, Weekly and Monthly. Save/Restore drawings.
· Carefully design for writing your own indicator easy, but in java (maybe will support scripts some day)
· Supports multiple platforms, includes windows, linux, macos, solaris, etc. (Java JRE 1.5 required)
· More to be come ...
What's New in This Release:
· Minor bugfixes