BADGER finance 1.0 Beta 3
BADGER finance is an open source financial management application for end users.
The vision for BADGER finance was born at the Mannheim University of Cooperative Education (BA). In the course of a software development class we had the opportunity to develop software. We jumped at the project with the hopes to be able to complete a useful piece of software instead of the 10,000th tic-tac-toe application.
Since there was no financial management software on the market available to us that had what we needed, we started developing our own which we now released to the open source community.Preferences
Here are some key features of "BADGER finance":
· Account management
· Transaction categories
What's New in This Release:
· This is a major release with loads of new features and bugfixes.
· The statistics module was improved with category, trend, and timespan analysis, complete with reach-through capabilities.
· The transaction backend was newly recoded.
· The CSV import module was rewritten with improved matching of imported transactions with planned transactions.
· Powerful filters were added for the transaction grid.
· Transferral transactions were implemented for transfers between different accounts.
· New possibilities were added when editing a chain of recurring transactions.
· A new theme was added.