Amberdms Billing System 2.0.0
An open-source web application providing financial functions designed for small and medium businesses.
The Amberdms Billing System, an open source web-based application, provides accounting, invoicing tools as well as service and time management solutions designed for small and medium businesses.
- Provides full double-entry accounting;
- Simple UI makes it easy to create invoices and handle finances;
- Ability to export information to CSV or PDF formats.
- Time Keeping:
- Provides timesheet features to allow employees to keep track of hours spent on different projects;
- Easy interface allows you to generate invoices from the hours entered;
- The easy UI and full integration between timekeeping and invoicing features mean you'll never forget to bill customers for hours worked.
- Service Billing & Management:
- Capable of performing regular service billing;
- Supports usage-based billing, making the Amberdms Billing System ideal for ISPs or hosting providers;
- Sample code supplied to collect usage information.
- Developer Friendly:
- Fully open source product, licensed under the GNU AGPL. This allows you to customise the product to suit your requirements - or take advantage of our commercial developer services and have Amberdms do all the development work for you;
- Easy 3rd party integration via a fully documented SOAP API.
- Commercial Backing:
- High-availability geo-redundant hosted services avaliable from Amberdms, eliminating the need for you to run your own servers and worry about backups and upgrades;
- Commercial support packages available from Amberdms;
- Customisation services available at competitive rates.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Core Functionality:
- New XHTML/CSS to PDF generator and templates using the webkit engine for better quality & more flexible invoices.
- Fully themable application and selectable per-user.
- Numerious usability improvements, including search fields built into dropdowns