The Amberdms Billing System, an open source web-based application, provides accounting, invoicing tools as well as service and time management solutions designed for small and medium businesses.
Here are some key features of "Amberdms Billing System":
· Provides full double-entry accounting;
· Simple UI makes it easy to create invoices and handle finances;
· Ability to export information to CSV or PDF formats.
· Provides timesheet features to allow employees to keep track of hours spent on different projects;
· Easy interface allows you to generate invoices from the hours entered;
· The easy UI and full integration between timekeeping and invoicing features mean you'll never forget to bill customers for hours worked.
Service Billing & Management:
· Capable of performing regular service billing;
· Supports usage-based billing, making the Amberdms Billing System ideal for ISPs or hosting providers;
· Sample code supplied to collect usage information.
· Fully open source product, licensed under the GNU AGPL. This allows you to customise the product to suit your requirements - or take advantage of our commercial developer services and have Amberdms do all the development work for you;
· Easy 3rd party integration via a fully documented SOAP API.
· High-availability geo-redundant hosted services avaliable from Amberdms, eliminating the need for you to run your own servers and worry about backups and upgrades;
· Commercial support packages available from Amberdms;
· Customisation services available at competitive rates.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This release provides ACID compliance, improved user interface, numerous bugfixes, more PDF export options, a database backup utility, and much more.