ASTPP 1.4 Beta 2
ASTPP is a billing solution for Asterisk.
It also provides many other features such as calling cards, least cost routing (lcr), did management, resellers, callbacks, etc.
ASTPP is able to integrate with OSCommerce to provide a Web store for your users to purchase calling cards and sign up for VoIP accounts.
Here are some key features of "ASTPP":
Customer Account Features
· Support for an unlimited number of customer accounts
· Support a mix of Postpaid and Prepaid accounts
· Your invoices can be generated on numerous different cycles: daily,weekly,monthly,quarterly,biyearly, or yearly.
· Apply charges to the customers accounts on a per account or per pricelist basis. This can be done in the same cycles as the invoices are generated at.
Call Rating Capabilities
· Realtime billing via the Asterisk manager interface
· Batch billing
· Unlimited number of brands/pricelists
· Very flexible call processing
· Calls can be posted to ASTPP ie. Prepaid billing
· Calls can be posted to 3rd party applications such as OSCommerce, Optigold, or AgileBill.
· All charges are written to csv files
· Very powerful and flexible regex pattern matching applies the correct rate
· Packages - Support to have X number of free minutes to Y locations. This will allow you to offer your customers X free minutes per month for Y price and bill after the minutes are used up.
Least Cost & Failover Routing
· Provides redundancy based on cost
· Powerful regex based LCR engine
· Limit the number of simultaneous calls per trunk
· Multiple trunks per provider
· Allows you to control the length of your users calls
· Keep prepaid users from spending more than they have purchased
· Dynamically map incoming DIDs to the correct user via the web interface
· Impose credit controls on incoming DIDs.
· Dynamically assign extensions to users.
· Handles monthly billing for DIDs
Automated Account & Device Mangement
· Automation supported via HTTP POST commands
· Manage ASTPP accounts from 3rd party billing applications
· Manage Asterisk devices from 3rd party billing applications
· Manage DIDs from 3rd party billing application with inventory management
· Supports typical authentication via SIP or IAX devies
· Supports ANI identification. Map your CLID to your ASTPP account.
· Generate cards in bulk and enable as you go along
· Support for connection & disconnection fees
· Support a charge after X number of hours of usage
· Support a charge after X number of days after first usage and repeats every X days.
· Support expiration of cards X days after first usage
· Bill in customizable increments
· Integrate fully with Asterisk.
· Customer portal allows calling card users to view their cards status.
· ANI Mapping
· Track what your calls through each vendor should have cost. This assist in ensuring that all billing is correct.
· Vendor login page which allows vendors to set their call costs.
· Asterisk(tm) -Realtime Support
· Work with SIP and IAX devices directly in the Asterisk(tm) Realtime MySQL database.
· Work with your -Realtime dialplan.
· Automatically and IAX or SIP friends when you generate a user account.
· osCommerce (optional)
What's New in This Release:
· Beta 2 has been released with several bugs which were found in Beta 1 resolved.