Import List is a Calibre plugin that allows users to easily import list of ebooks from CSV files, clipboard or any predefined website.
Import List is a free add-on designed to work with Calibre 0.8.57 or higher.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Allow importing into custom columns
· Allow updating metadata of existing books in your library from data off the list (standard or custom columns)
· Allow clipboard, csv and web page import to retrieve into a dynamic set of calibre standard columns including identifier fields
· Dynamically change the Preview, Search and Match columns presented to match what is configured for the import source
· Remove the ability to specify columns to display on the configuration screen
· Fix matched count on the Resolve step so multiple matches are not counted as matched
· Fix for importing non utf-8 csv files such as for titles from LibraryThing
· Allow direct editing of plugin configuration data from config dialog (use at your own risk!)