xmradio is a radio tuner program for X (using the Motif widget set), using NetBSD's and FreeBSD's bktr driver (http://vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk/bt848/). It also supports Video4Linux because of its design.
You can now control an xmradio running on your desktop using some special command
line options. The functionality is *very* similar to netscapes remote mechanism, so if you have a running xmradio and type
xmradio -remote StationUp
then it will tune to the next registered station. Here is a list of all supported commands:
StationSeekUp (doesn't work on linux)
StationSeekDown (doesn't work on linux)
AFC= (doesn't work on linux)
Stereo= (doesn't work on linux)
Balance= between and including -100 and +100
Treble= between and including 0 and 100
Bass= between and including 0 and 100
Volume= between and including 0 and 100
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· with newer openmotif the CheckBoxes where confused. repaired.
· mixer panel was confusing too. tried to improve.
· records now as mp3 too, you need to install lame and mpg123 for that.
· "delete all" and "scan all" button added to config panel.
· improved GUI response during recording
· lcdproc support is always compiled in, en/disable via app-defaults