tsMuxeR is a freeware command-line video utility to create TS and M2TS files for IP broadcasting as well as for viewing at hardware video players (i.e., Dune HD Ultra, Sony Playstation3 and others). tsMuxeR is a part of SmartCONTENT, content preparation solution.
Supported incoming formats:
· Demux option.
· Microsoft VC-1;
· AC3 / E-AC3(DD+);
· Dolby True HD (for streams with AC3 core only);
· DTS/ DTS-HD;
Supported subtitle types:
· M2TS Presentation graphic stream.
· SRT text subtitles
Supported containers and formats:
· Elementary stream;
· Transport stream TS and M2TS;
· Program stream EVO/VOB/MPG;
· Matroska MKV/MKA.
Here are some key features of "tsMuxeR":
· Automatic or manual fps adjustment while mixing
· Level changing as well as SEI, SPS/PPS elements and NAL unit delimiter cycle insertion while mixing H.264
· Audio tracks and subtitles time shifting;
· Ability to extract DTS core from DTS-HD;
· Ability to extract AC3 core from True-HD;
· Ability to join files;
· Ability to adjust fps for subtitles;
· Ability to convert LPCM streams into WAVE and vice versa;
· Track language information injection into blu-ray structure and TS header.
· Ability to cut source files
· Ability to split output file
· Ability to detect audio delay for TS/M2TS/MPG/VOB/EVO sources
· Ability to remove pulldown info from stream
· Ability to open Blu-ray playlist (MPLS) files
· Ability to convert SRT subtitles to PGS