Creates TS and M2TS files for IP broadcasting
Supported incoming formats:
· Demux option.
· Microsoft VC-1;
· AC3 / E-AC3(DD+);
· Dolby True HD (for streams with AC3 core only);
· DTS/ DTS-HD;
Supported subtitle types:
· M2TS Presentation graphic stream.
· SRT text subtitles
Supported containers and formats:
· Elementary stream;
· Transport stream TS and M2TS;
· Program stream EVO/VOB/MPG;
· Matroska MKV/MKA.
- Automatic or manual fps adjustment while mixing
- Level changing as well as SEI, SPS/PPS elements and NAL unit delimiter cycle insertion while mixing H.264
- Audio tracks and subtitles time shifting;
- Ability to extract DTS core from DTS-HD;
- Ability to extract AC3 core from True-HD;
- Ability to join files;
- Ability to adjust fps for subtitles;
- Ability to convert LPCM streams into WAVE and vice versa;
- Track language information injection into blu-ray structure and TS header.
- Ability to cut source files
- Ability to split output file
- Ability to detect audio delay for TS/M2TS/MPG/VOB/EVO sources
- Ability to remove pulldown info from stream
- Ability to open Blu-ray playlist (MPLS) files
- Ability to convert SRT subtitles to PGS