ktvschedule is a front end for xmltv, based on KDE 3.
What's New in This Release:
· Added systemtray
· Added Credits of Tv shows (Actors, Guests, Producers)
· Added link to imdb for each actor in the menu
· Added Translations (german full, french partial, greek zero)
· Added possibility to choose the details one wants to display
· Changed grabber configuration menu. Takes in account the differences between each tv_grab
· Show in the tray icon the current shows.
· Added (first) support for nxtvepg. At the moment it only supports showing of the nxtvepg xml file. Updating should be done by the user
· Added control of row heights.
· Added horizontal bar at current time.
· Upgraded tv_grab configuration menu
· Probably the last fix needed for sorting and icons in function of the different grabbers
· If show is 2 lines long or less than 10 mins show text is cut. Fixed
· Tv_Grab did not quits after ktvschedule quits. Fixed
· Fixed minimum size of ComboBox in case of empty combolist
· Manage channel button is disabled while refreshing guide