aviManager helps you manage your (large) movie (DVD, DivX) collection.
aviManager attempts to find the best movie to watch. You will be surprised how good it works. There is also a nice imdb grabber for fast movie adding.
Here are some key features of "aviManager":
· IMDB Grabber (including DVD-Cover, plot, ...)
· Voting System: user can vote movies, add movie to a wishlist (-4 = i don't wanna see this movie, 5 = i want to see this movie very soon) and can say how often he has seen the movie.
· Great search (optional fuzzy search, Regular Expressions) and ranking possibilites
· low system requirements (you don't have to setup something like MySQL (which is great, but not necessary for a small database like this).
· subtitle upload
· different owners
· export moviedatabase to readerfriendly format
· Multilanguage support
· single user mode: for people who don't want this voting stuff for many users and who just need a little movie database. You can safely switch between modes, if you find friends who are willing to vote.
· users can add comments to every movie
· last seen list
· English, Danish, German, French, Finnish, Hungarian, Swedish, Spanish, Russian, Polish and Norwegian translations available.
What's New in This Release:
· medium link added in welcome_new_movies.tmpl (see UPGRADE!)
· imdb changes (director, search, genre)
· get_date in aviman.cfg: month from 0-11 (thanks (Flavio)