YaMeG is a mencoder frontend written in Java that aims to make it easy to copy or convert video files or complete DVDs to MPEG-4
The intention was to have a quick solution to convert files for UPNP/AV streaming clients.
· Java Runtime Environment (JRE) - JRE6
What's New in This Release:
· Simple frontend for mencoder to convert DVDs or Video files to DVD quality video of various formats.
· Support DVD and File sources.
· Supports selection of MPEG4, MPEG2 and PSP target video.
· Supports selection of MP3, MP2, AC3 or PSP target audio.
· Tries to minimize the selection possibilities but is not yet a wizard style application.
· Is usefull for DLNA servers or PSPs.
· All profiles are defined via XML (packaged in the jar, can be modified and put in the working dir)