Videoporama is a project that can be used to make image slideshow export to video file.
Videoporama is developped in Python and use QT 3.3 (With pyqt).
Here are some key features of "Videoporama":
· With or without transitions between images (actually there are 15 different transitions available)
· It's possible to define transition type image by image.
· Add a sound to slideshow (wav, ogg ou mp3)
· Output in PAL, NTSC or SECAM
· Output file format : Raw dv (.dv), AVI type 1, AVI type 2, Raw dv (.dif), MPEG (VCD, SVCD, XVCD et DVD)
· Add a background image (For images which are in portrait) or add a background color. (Notice : The image must be at 768x576 pixels).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Ken burns effect with as point as wished
· Thumbnails with transition type displayed
· New textbox for 3 differents text type : Overlaid text, background text, text on fixe plan
· User documentation include inside Videoporama
· Easier way to define the output format base on device and model
· New export formats (webm, mp4, ....)
· Bug fixing