Videoporama is a project that can be used to make image slideshow export to video file.
Videoporama is developped in Python and use QT 3.3 (With pyqt).
- With or without transitions between images (actually there are 15 different transitions available)
- It's possible to define transition type image by image.
- Add a sound to slideshow (wav, ogg ou mp3)
- Output in PAL, NTSC or SECAM
- Output file format : Raw dv (.dv), AVI type 1, AVI type 2, Raw dv (.dif), MPEG (VCD, SVCD, XVCD et DVD)
- Add a background image (For images which are in portrait) or add a background color. (Notice : The image must be at 768x576 pixels).
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Ken burns effect with as point as wished
- Thumbnails with transition type displayed
- New textbox for 3 differents text type : Overlaid text, background text, text on fixe plan
- User documentation include inside Videoporama