VidGridz is a multi video FLV & MP4 player that allows you to create a playlist of FLV and MP4 videos and view a multiple of them in a configurable grid format. Works on Windows, Linux and Mac using the Adobe AIR runtime.
About Adobe AIR
Adobe AIR runtime allows Adobe AIR applications to be deployed on computers and devices running the Linux operating system. In addition, Adobe Flex Builder for Linux can be used to build rich internet applications that deploy to the desktop and run across operating systems using proven web technologies.
Here are some key features of "VidGridz":
· Watch anywhere from 1 to 13 movies at once depending upon the power of your computer.
· Allows you to easily sort through a long list of videos watching multiple at a time.
· Can randomly pick videos to watch.
· Easily change grid shapes.
· Drag playing videos from one grid cell to another.
· Pause / play videos.
· Configure volume controls for small and large video cells.
· Jump each video to a random time.
· Perfect for sorting through your FLV collection, or just overloading your senses.
· Also you can keep the easily bored kids amused with not just one cartoon, but many.
· Adobe AIR
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New version has a "Divide" feature which will split a movie into pieces and allows you to watch the whole movie in many windows.
· Stability and performance improvements and the ability to manipulate the timeline in all windows.