TinyPTC/X11 is a framebuffer library for the X Window system. TinyPTC is a reduced subset of OpenPTC, made exclusively with size optimizations in mind. TinyPTC is a somehow "low-level" graphics library that runs on top of XLib, providing only a few functionalities you may need when working with framebuffer devices.
TinyPTC will simplify your programs that are using X11 to output graphics.It does all the grunt work for you, and your life will be easier.
Here are some key features of "TinyPTC/X11":
· Automatic display management
· XLib, DBE, XVideo, and Mit-Shm window management
· DGA 1.x support, including videomode switch and fullscreen emulation
· DGA 2.x support, including videomode/videodepth switch and fullscree emulation.
· Automatic color conversion
· Detects and converts the internal 32bpp ARGB buffer to 15, 16 and 24 bpp modes, both RGB and BGR. Two versions are supplied, one featuring
· MMX conversions and one that doesn't.
· Automatic event management
· It automatically quits when the ESC key is pressed or the window is closed by the user.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a typo in the python source and updated the documentation.