StreamMinder is a graphical user interface (GUI) for Tom Stoeveken's MJPG-streamer, a UVC webcam streaming program.
· Qt 4.x
What's New in This Release:
· I took the call to "killall mjpg_streamer" out of the constructor. MJPG-streamer can have multiple instances at once, so it makes sense to also allow independent instances of StreamMinder.
· Renamed some slots to make use of Qt's automatic connections, which allowed me to remove 8 of the 13 connect() statements.
· Made use of Qt convenience functions qPrintable() and QDir::homePath(). The former is just easier to read than what was there before; the latter is a step toward platform neutrality.
· Fixed an oversight where the TCP Port spin box was being ignored.
· Fixed a bug where the file output would use the "-c" (command) parameter even if the line edit was blank.