Sinek is a GTK+ video/audio player, capable of supporting all formats libxine supports.
One of the main differences between Sinek and other popular multimedia players is that it doesn't use skins; instead, it has a standard GTK+ interface. In other words, it works with your GTK+ theme.
Here are some key features of "Sinek":
· scriptable with scheme language,
· supports text subtitles,
· you can adjust font (any X font!) and placement of subtitles on the fly,
· playlist with repeat, repeat current, and shuffle options,
· configurable key bindings,
· changing the volume with the mouse wheel,
What's New in This Release:
· playlist.c: playlist don't repeat when repeat_list mode isn't active.
· doubleclick and play button don't remove entries from list anymore (workaround for gtk_tree_selection_selected_foreach limitation).