QtAV is not a video playback utility, it is an open source video library that can be implemented by any app developer in their video player software.
QtAV features support for seek, resume, pause, video capture, music playback, volume control, fullscreen, stay on top, ability to play frame by fram, support for both local and network files, as well as support for Libav and FFmpeg
QtAV also supports Qt4 and Qt5 toolkits, which makes it cross-platform, supporting Linux, Mac OS X and Windows operating systems.
· PortAudio 19
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add network interrupt callback. Thanks Vito vcovito
· QtAV and FFmpeg runtime version check
· Add factory model to manager the components. Currently used in ImageConverter
· MSVC support
· Seek bug fix: some times blocked
· qmake: no additional arguments required(if source dir is writable)
· Add 2 graphics item renderer examples
· GDI+ renderer support
· Start to use script to create new classes