'Q' DVD-Author's goal is to provide a complete DVDAuthoring solution for Linux with the emphasis of ease of use and a complete set of functionality.
Here are some key features of "'Q' DVD-Author":
· You can generate the main menu.
· You can generate Sub Menus
· You can generate Buttons
· You can scale, color, stretch, twist and shout each object
· You can give each menu multiple sound tracks (not yet perfect though).
· You can import your own layers for Highlighted and for Selected Mask and combine it with the created objects
· You can generate a dvd-slideshow
· You can create a full blown DVD without knowing the command line tools
· You can modify every generated command before executing and generating the DVD
· You can generate MovieMenus
· You can generate MovieButtons
· You can modify the generated xml files within the GUI
· You can contribute to qdvdauthor.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version fixes a compilation issue with ffmpeg and a UITN64 compilation issue.