Nepomuk TVNamer 0.2
Nepomuk TV Namer
- A command line tool which will lookup TV Show information on thetvdb.com and store it in Nepomuk.
- A Nepomuk service which automatically calls the above command line tool for newly added video files (file indnexing required)
- A ServiceMenu entry which allows to manually call the command line tool to update TV Show information (as the service does not do an initial update of all video files this should be used on the main folder containing all TV shows)
- A KIO slave tvshow:/ which allows to browse all TV Shows on disk.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- The nepomuktvnamer 0.2.0 is a little more polished than the original version and comes with a nice service menu extension allowing to manually start the fetching of TV Show information on folders or video files. This is important since the service does only react on new videos. So you need to start the initial information fetching manually on your TV Show folder.