MythStream is an unofficial plugin for MythTv.
MythStream v0.16_3 compiles with MythTV v0.16 and v0.17. Later versions compile with MythTV v0.18 thanks to a patch from John Miller, now integrated in MythStream v0.16_4 and up.
What's New in This Release:
· compiles with mythtv v0.18
· podcast support
· playlist cache (to be nice to xml feeds)
· file download support (used by podcast)
· item detail information screen, launches viewer for html/text data in xml feeds
· custom colors in settingsrc (streamtuned only), icon usage
· "copy and paste" stream items between repositories
· parsing of (icecast) xml and other playlists though external (custimizable) scripts
· workaround for mplayer hanging on .pls files without -playlist option
· improved parsing of mplayer (error) messages
· bug removal: tempfile blocking multiuser play, recovery from mplayer lockups, etc.
· support for static html stream storages (on webservers refusing POST requests)
· separate dump window showing mplayer stdout, allows for manual stream url start.
· multiple customizable CustomStreamEvents (mplayer output events) in player.xml