Movie Thumbnailer is a small script for making movie screenshots, similar to "ImageGrabber" for Windows and "QFrameCatcher" for Linux.
Make the file executable.
Here are some key features of "Movie Thumbnailer":
· Ability to specify the number of screenshots to make or time between them.
· - Randomizer - screenshots will be slightly different each time you take them.
· - Ability to specify several files at one time.
· - The output image will also include some information about the file.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Seed mode improved
· Broken video files report added
· A bunch of minor changes