Movida is currently the first and only application of the OSDaB project.
Movida should help you organizing your movie collection, whatever media the movies are on (DVDs, MPEG-4 encoded files - like DivX or XviD movies, VCDs, VHSs and more).
A user-defined category may be assigned to each movie for better management. Movie info may be retrieved from offline resources like IMDb lists or online resources like the IMDb website, eventually through external plugins.
Movies may be exported to various file formats, including HTML (using templates) or CSV/TSV files. Everything is made using a complete yet simple user interface.
· Qt version 3.2.x or later (development version!)
Compiling Movida on GNU/Linux systems:
· open a shell and move to the Movida root directory (containing OSDaB.pro)
· run 'qmake && make'
· do not care about those 231231 or more warnings (GCC is pretty verbose - i will fix those warnings in future)
· binary (simply called "movida") will be put in the bin subdirectory
· currently tested on Fedora Core 3, Mandrake Linux 9.2 and 10.
· this version does not work with Qt 3.1 or older.