Monotheka is a DivX/XviD/DVD movie database for film buffs & collectors.
Monotheka is in an early stage of development, but it's already pretty usable. Development happens on Novell Forge, you're encouraged to join the project.
Here are some key features of "Monotheka":
· Add/Edit/Delete movies
· Search through database to quickly list (& sort) movies by director, movies by year etc.
· Customizable view
· Plugin interface to import data
· Plugin interface to export data.
· Plugin interface to auto-fill movie data from external sources
· Intelligent "remember values" system. Once you enter something (director, borrower, country...) in to any combobox it stays there.
· Flagging movies in the collection (rare, broken cd, copy needed, etc.)
· Movies are highlighted with custom colors (new, borrowed, overborrowed)
· Borrowers management
· CSVImport - Imports data from comma-separated text file.
· TXTExport - to export collection to plaintext file
· IMDBGet - to auto-fill movie data from IMDB (by title)
· FilmwebGet - to fetch movie data from www.filmweb.pl
· AVIGet - to auto-fill movie data (Codecs, Resolution) from AVI file
· HTMLExport - to export collection to HTML (with layout templates)
· MONO >= 1.0.6 (MONO 1.1.x strongly recommended)
· gtk-sharp >= 1.0.4
· gnome-sharp >= 1.0.4
· gtkhtml-sharp >= 1.0.4
· gconf-sharp >= 1.0.4
· sqlite >= 2.8
· Linux x86 machine
· GNOME desktop (glib)
What's New in This Release:
· This a maintainance release that fixes some compilation problems under newer mono versions.