MoB is an environment for video and multimedia installations and other kinds of realtime media manipulation with a focus on modularity and performance.
Here are some key features of "MoB":
· modular sytem for flexibility and expandability
· XML based scripting
· GTK+2 based gui
· input: v4l, mpeg, QT, image, text
· output: xwindow, SDL, theora
· control: waveform oscillators, OSC, MIDI
· modules: multiblob motion tracking, figlet fonts, video matrix, chromakey, bullet freeze
· effects: rtx, xy transform, alpha diff, chromakey, Frei0r plugins, LiViDO plugins
· separation of internal controllers and pilots for flexible control routing of between modules
Modify 'configure.in' (if necessary) and do
make install (as root)
What's New in This Release:
· Totally revamped internal structure.
· New architecture based on controllers and pilots.