MeizuVideoEncoder is a simple encoder of video files for the Meizu M6 miniplayer, with some cool tips such as saving settings and direct encoding on destination/player.
It is based on Rexx-Regina scripts and Kommander.
regina-rexx packages must be installed (included with most distros: openSuse, Ubuntu)
Please, unzip the file to your home location and see the INSTALL text for instructions about how to setup.
Here are some key features of "MeizuVideoEncoder":
· Soft skipping option to get smoother videos (sometimes a bit jerky on my M6).
· Save settings and load them totally or only for encoding options.
· direct encoding on destination/player
· Force erase of existing target files
· Skip encoding for existing target files
· generate name prefix for target files
· delay option to correct some audio/video delay problems
· graphic equalizer and volume slider to optimize sound of encoded videos
· optimized options for the MiniPlayer
· right click "Actions" menu item in Konqueror and Dolphin
· Works directly from your Mozilla cache folder with youtube's videos
· Special Edition Look included
· "Script mode" feature, to edit and run the encoding command(s) in console mode
· remaining free space management option and dialog
· NEW with 3r0 : Interactive image settings for color, brightness etc.. zoom feature...
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· add general locale language file management (messages and help/notes dialog)
· icon has been changed to a more simple and visual one