MeizuVideoEncoder is a simple encoder of video files for the Meizu M6 miniplayer.
It is based on Rexx-Regina scripts and Kommander.
regina-rexx packages must be installed (included with most distros: openSuse, Ubuntu)
Please, unzip the file to your home location and see the INSTALL text for instructions about how to setup.
- Soft skipping option to get smoother videos (sometimes a bit jerky on my M6).
- Save settings and load them totally or only for encoding options.
- direct encoding on destination/player
- Force erase of existing target files
- Skip encoding for existing target files
- generate name prefix for target files
- delay option to correct some audio/video delay problems
- graphic equalizer and volume slider to optimize sound of encoded videos
- optimized options for the MiniPlayer
- right click "Actions" menu item in Konqueror and Dolphin
- Works directly from your Mozilla cache folder with youtube's videos
- Special Edition Look included
- "Script mode" feature, to edit and run the encoding command(s) in console mode
- remaining free space management option and dialog
- NEW with 3r0 : Interactive image settings for color, brightness etc.. zoom feature...
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- add general locale language file management (messages and help/notes dialog)
- icon has been changed to a more simple and visual one