An API used to retrive TV and film meta data and rename files.
MediaInfoFetcher is am API and application which can be used to retrieve TV show and movie meta data from Internet sources. This information is then stored locally and can be used to rename media files with the correct title.
- Provides a CLI tool that renames media files with the correct names.
- Fetches TV Show meta data from the Internet.
- Allows multiple sources and stores.
- Caches information in XML.
- Runs on any platform that supports Java 1.6.
- Provides a API for accessing the information.
- Provides a store that writes Sapphire XML files.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Now able to rename subtitle files
- Fixed some null pointer issues
- Updated to work with changes in source websites