An API used to retrive TV and film meta data and rename files.
- Provides a CLI tool that renames media files with the correct names.
- Fetches TV Show meta data from the Internet.
- Allows multiple sources and stores.
- Caches information in XML.
- Runs on any platform that supports Java 1.6.
- Provides a API for accessing the information.
- Provides a store that writes Sapphire XML files.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Now able to rename subtitle files
- Fixed some null pointer issues
- Updated to work with changes in source websites