MediaFrame project is a streaming media platform.
It provides a fast, easy to implement, and extremely small applet that allows over 97% of Web users to view your audio and video content without having to rely on external player applications or bulky plug-ins.
It does not require special servers, software, or programming knowledge, is based on open standards, and is compatible with MPEG-1 and MPEG-4, the industry standard in video compression.
It support content created in any number of applications, from Adobe AfterEffects to Media Cleaner.
Here are some key features of "MediaFrame":
· Streaming or download
· Dynamic video scaling
· Broad and narrow band compatible
· Built-in connection speed detection
· Digital Rights Management (DRM)
· Supports .zip compressed files
· Pre and post image support
· Auto-start, click-to-play and rollover-to-play states
· Media loop support
· Full media controls
· Real-time feedback agent
· Subtitling support
· Easy encoding
· Cross platform
· An HTTP capable web server
· An implementation of the Java runtime environment on the client