A simple video encoder with profiling ability.
- "Soft Skipping" option to get smoother videos
- save settings and load them totally or only for encoding options.
- direct encoding on destination/player
- force erase of existing target files
- skip encoding for existing target files
- generate name prefix for target files
- delay option to correct some audio/video delay problems
- graphic equalizer and volume slider to optimize sound of encoded videos
- optimized options for the basic video encoding
- right click "Actions" menu item in Konqueror and Dolphin
- works directly from your Mozilla cache folder with youtube's videos
- "Script mode" feature, to edit and run the encoding command(s) in console mode
- remaining free space management option and dialog
- Interactive image settings and testing for color, brightness etc.. + zoom feature
- Subtitles management with subtitles file browser
- Mplayer control box
- 1 to 4 pass encoding for better video quality.
- profile management to design your own application option defaults
- FLV encoding
- QCIF and QCIF+ video resolutions are available
- SVI format encoding for Samsung PMPs (experimental)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New common utilities version with name caption in main application window
- Fixes a problem with loading of accentuated settings file name.