LiveSpy is a desktop internet camera application for Linux, Max OS X, and Windows.
You can watch the sun rise on the other side of the world at the end of the day, or see what is happening at the Santa Monica Pier in California. Watch what transpires at a single location, or have LiveSpy automatically rotate between all of the cameras in its list. You can add new cameras or remove ones you don't like - the list is completely customizable.
- Extensive built-in list of cameras
- Multiple cameras can be tiled on the desktop
- Downloaded camera images can be saved for later browsing
- Automatic cycling between available cameras
- User controlled update frequency
- Automatic updates to the camera list as new cameras are created and old ones disappear. Registered version only.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!