Linux Video Maker 0.2
Linux Video Maker is useful for DVD/(S)VCD structure generating, ready for record on CD/DVD.
Using of these programs for this purpose is uncomfortable and sometimes difficult especially for beginners because it involves a lot of knowledge about DVD/(S)VCD technology and video converting.
Linux Video Maker binds funcionality of 8 exterior programs and prevents from making many mistakes mainly in conversion process which can take a lot of time as AVI files uses complicated video algorithms (DIVX).
Program doesn't contain yet too many advanced options but it allow generate a standard DVD/(S)VCD structure without any problems.
Program in 2 GUI languages: english and polish !
· GNU VCDImager/VCDRip
· mjpeg tools
What's New in This Release:
· Multiple input files now available !
· New input file formats other then AVI (mpg,mov,asf,asx).
· New characterset for subtitles - UNICODE.
· New "add chapters" option for DVD-structure.
· Added the elapsed and estimated time info to the progress window.
· New more pretty GUI from (Compiere) and possibility to change to older one (classic) while running videomaker.
· Language choice now available while running program.
· General code optimalization.