KDE DivX subtitles editor is a good solution for people who create and edit subtitles for DivX movies.
It is able to edit,convert subtitles between different formats, and test subtitles using some linux DivX player (at present Mplayer).
What's New in This Release:
· After "Save As" correct name on the bar is displayed
· Some compilation problems fixed
· Fixed number of columns in new file after spliting a file
· Fixed problem with editing file created by spliting another one
· Some "segmentation fault" fixes
· Changed "Insert row under" into "Insert row above"