KVideoEncoder 0.08 / 0.09 Beta 2
KVideoEncoder is a GUI for the mencoder.
KVideoEncoder supports joining of two or more videos and dvd-ripping.
· a recent version of mplayer with the mencoder.
· KVideoEncoder works (on my PC) with MPlayer-1.0pre5 and MPlayer-1.0pre7.
· If you're using another version, just try it and mail me what happens! (Does it work? Does is not work?)
· a recent version of Qt. KVideoEncoder works (on my PC) with Qt 3.3.2 and 3.3.4
· lsdvd if you want DVD-Ripping
First, look in the src/ directory and try to run the file "kvideoencoder". This is the binary file I compiled on my PC. If this does not work or if you want to compile KVideoEncoder by yourself, follow these steps:
- Open a Terminal and cd to the src/ directory
- type the following commands:
If everything works fine, your binary should be ready. Now you can copy it (if you like) to /usr/local/bin or /usr/bin or /opt or somewhere else.
What's New in 0.08 Stable Release:
· 1 Bugfix
· Czech translation
· Some minor improvements