IvySync provides synced playback of multiple videos on multiple screens.
In the video art field, there are many artworks which require synchronized and parallel playback of audio/video materials.
IvySync project provides such functionality for IvyTV supported hardware decoders, with a time precision to the nanosecond.
- capable of syncing up to 4 videos
- frame accurate sync of DVD quality video
- multiple s/video and composite audio/video output
- playback from local harddisk or network stream
- professional grade yet low cost solution based on GNU/Linux
- basic playlist scheduling
- user friendly graphical interface
- realible and extensible open source technology
- remotely controllable thru XMLRPC commands
- time based scheduling of different playlist
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This release adds network sync-start functionality with a UDP-Lite daemon, removing the limit on how many video channels can be kept in sync by scaling on multiple IvySync players on the same local network.
- The build system has been refactored to produce various binaries with limited dependencies to facilitate deployment in embedded systems.