GSubEdit, or GNOME Subtitle Editor, is a tool for editing and converting DivX ;-) subtitles. It currently features read/write of SubRip (.srt) and MicroDVD (.sub) subtitles.
Framerate conversion and frame displacement (Increase/decrease all frames by a given offset) is also supported.
Here are some key features of "GSubEdit":
· Open and saving of SubRip (.srt) and MicroDVD (.sub)
· Framerate conversion (.sub and .srt)
· Frame displacement. Used if the frames is shown to early or to late. (.sub and .srt)
· Removing of the text used for hearing impaired. (.sub and .srt)
· Split file into two parts
· Join two files into one
· Editing of text, start- and end- frame/time (.sub and .srt)
· Drag'n'Drop, search and replace and support for i18n (only Swedish is currently available)