GSubEdit, or GNOME Subtitle Editor, is a tool for editing and converting DivX ;-) subtitles.
Framerate conversion and frame displacement (Increase/decrease all frames by a given offset) is also supported.
- Open and saving of SubRip (.srt) and MicroDVD (.sub)
- Framerate conversion (.sub and .srt)
- Frame displacement. Used if the frames is shown to early or to late. (.sub and .srt)
- Removing of the text used for hearing impaired. (.sub and .srt)
- Split file into two parts
- Join two files into one
- Editing of text, start- and end- frame/time (.sub and .srt)
- Drag'n'Drop, search and replace and support for i18n (only Swedish is currently available)
our in-depth analysis