GQoob is a slightly configurable media player.
GQoob is heavily based on GQmpeg. In fact most of it is the same, except for changes needed to work with GTK 2 and the addition of video support through the XINE library. The video overlay with XINE is possible thanks to the gtk xine interface borrowed from the Totem media player.
Here are some key features of "GQoob":
· Random, repeat, repeat 1, loop ab.
· Playback speed control.
· MP3 tag read/write.
· OGG comment read/write.
· Keyboard support, also for skin widgets.
· Skins (themes).
· Built in skin editor.
· Flyby window on media change.
· GTK+ 2.0
· XINE libraries 0.9.13
What's New in This Release:
· Switch to XINE for media support
· Added video support.
· New skin nullby is now the default.