Elisa is a project to create a media center solution for GNU/Linux and Unix operating systems. It runs on top of the GStreamer multimedia framework.
In addition to personal video recorder functionality (PVR) and Music Jukebox support, Elisa also interoperates with devices following the DLNA standard, like Intel's ViiV systems.
· Simple DirectMedia Layer
What's New in This Release:
· Important improvements of mouse support in the interface
· Playback from DAAP shares support (iTunes, Rhythmbox, etc.)
· New YouTube plugin
· Coloured and synchronised visualisation when playing music
· Faster startup and more efficient memory usage
· Better detection of media thanks to GStreamer
· Simple playlist support