DivFix program was created to be able to watch partially downloaded DivX (AVI) movies.
There are also a basic error detection, which can detect serious errors in the audio/video stream.
What's New in This Release:
· Auto-clear option to clear the listbox after finishing
· Fixed I/O error 103 when stripping the index
· Fixed bugs in the "Cut out bad parts" option
· Displaying the time of the errors
· The "Keep original file" is turned on by default for safety purpose
· Now if the destination dir is empty, DivFix puts the new video, where the original was
· Displaying the name and the number of errors after finishing with a file
· Linux version is now available for those who wanted it
· Change in my postal address (for those who want send me postcards...)