DVD2HDD is a GUI for tools to backup your DVDs in Linux. It is written in Gambas.
Here are some key features of "DVD2HDD":
· detects DVD-Video-Discs
· DVD drive speedup
· DVD preview via xine
· Backup the whole DVD on the fly
· Backup the mainmovie on the fly
· joins all vobs to one big vobfile
· detects free space on hdd
· continues the backup if same DVD present (todo)
· burns VIDEO-DVDs
To run the program you have to install Gambas.
Also you need these programs installed on your system:
· gambas-runtime, gambas-gb-qt, gambas-gb-qt-ex
· Optional: gtk2-engines-gtk-qt