A bash script to create AVI, Matroska, MP4, or OGM files from DVDs.
ANDREW is free software, released under GNU General Public License.
- runs in interactive or batch mode
- works on-the-fly or ripping DVDs to hard drive
- handles progressive, telecine and interlaced NTSC and PAL formats
- controls needed disk space availability
- encodes an entire title or few chapters only
- selects multiple audio and subtitle tracks by preferences or in full manual mode
- supports AVI, Matroska, MP4 and OGM containers
- splits movies in several files or encodes them by target size or video bit rate
- uses two-pass or constant quality MPEG-4 ASP or H.264/MPEG-4 AVC video encoding
- crops and scales the video automatically
- uses AAC, MP3 or Vorbis audio encoding and AC-3 extraction
- uses hard or soft encoding for subtitles from VobSub and SRT files
- speaks English, Italian and Spanish
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This release adds MP4 container support, iPod compatibility, and fixes a few bugs.