3gp movie wizard 1.3
3gp movie wizard is a small perl/kommander script that helps you to convert almost any movie format to 3gp movie.
It should be extremely easy to use, yet offer advanced options such as a good subtitle support and video equalizer.
· mplayer (preferably latest CVS)
· ffmpeg with AMR support
How to install FFMPEG with AMR support?
I wrote a script that will (should) download, compile and install the latest cvs ffmpeg
with AMR patches. Run the script as root: ./install-ffmpeg
The script will by default download the source to /usr/src/ffmpeg and install the
compiled ffmpeg executable to /usr/local/bin/ffmpeg. It you would like to change the
default paths, edit the script.
Please edit the 3gpwiz perl script and change the $ffmpeg variable to point to the just
installed ffmpeg executable!
As root, run ./install
1) From commandline: 3gpwiz [filename]
2) From menu: Multimedia->3gp movie wizard
3) From Konqueror servicemenu (right click on a movie file)
What's New in This Release:
· crop autodetect (detects black borders)
· crop zoom in factor
· flip movie (for left handed fullscreen viewing)
· moved to 'Actions' servicemenu