3gp movie wizard is a small perl/kommander script that helps you to convert almost any movie format to 3gp movie, suitable for watching on the modern mobile phones (tested only on Motorola V360 but should work with any mobile with 3gp support and 176 pixe
It should be extremely easy to use, yet offer advanced options such as a good subtitle support and video equalizer.
· mplayer (preferably latest CVS)
· ffmpeg with AMR support
How to install FFMPEG with AMR support?
I wrote a script that will (should) download, compile and install the latest cvs ffmpeg
with AMR patches. Run the script as root: ./install-ffmpeg
The script will by default download the source to /usr/src/ffmpeg and install the
compiled ffmpeg executable to /usr/local/bin/ffmpeg. It you would like to change the
default paths, edit the script.
Please edit the 3gpwiz perl script and change the $ffmpeg variable to point to the just
installed ffmpeg executable!
As root, run ./install
1) From commandline: 3gpwiz [filename]
2) From menu: Multimedia->3gp movie wizard
3) From Konqueror servicemenu (right click on a movie file)
What's New in This Release:
· crop autodetect (detects black borders)
· crop zoom in factor
· flip movie (for left handed fullscreen viewing)
· moved to 'Actions' servicemenu