pymfvu is a small research project.
New generation of the WMF/EMF filter for Uniconvertor will be made on the base of this program.
Here are some key features of "pymfvu":
· opens files listed as command-line arguments or from menu
· play files 'step-by-step'
· toggle hexdump of the current Metafile record
· toggle transparency of filled parts
· show list of records in separate window
· save as SVG
· pyemf (SVN snapshot)
· pywmf (included in the source tarball)
Run it and open file(s) with File->Open (^O) or just supply filenames to open in command line.
Slide the ruller to the right side, it will 'play' metafile.
View->Hexdump (^D) toggles hexdump display
View->Alpha (^T) toggles 'transparency' by switching from rgba(r,g,b,1) to rgba(r,g,b,0.5)
View->Records (^R) opens window with a list of MF records in this file.
File->Close (^C) closes file on current tab and exit if there is no more opened files.
File->Quit (^Q) quit the pywmfvu
File->SaveAs (^S) saves to SVG file (you have to slide the ruller to the end or just displayed part will be saved)
What's New in This Release:
· Support for ETO_PDY and a workaround for ETO_CLIPPED were added.