imagelink contains a small collection of UNIX command line image processing utilities. It integrates the netpbm philosophy and it is meant to be used in conjunction with netpbm.
The code is intended to be fairly portable for all UNIX systems. Some
assumptions are (possibly) made though:
· an ANSI compliant compiler is available
· the endianness is either big, either little
· "char" is 8 bits, "short" is 16, "int" 32 and "long" is 32 or 64
· right shift is signed
What's New in This Release:
· A 64-bit bug in epgmedge was fixed.
· The ppm max, mean, and min and pgm mean utilities were added.