gx project is a little image viewer for GNOME.
gx is Free Software, redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted under a BSDL license.
· GTK+ version 2.10.x
What's New in This Release:
· Now gx supports multiple files (speed remains good)
· Added arrows to navigate between files
· Added menu "Go"
· Renamed menu "Zoom" in "View" and added some features
· gx uses `gnome-vfsmm' to handle directories and mime-types (mandatory dependency)
· gx uses `gconfmm' to save settings, few things for now (optional dependency)
· Added statusbar (it's just a whim)
· Finally gx handles correctly animated GIFs (with Gdk::PixbufAnimation)
· Improved "zoom fit" system
· Rewrote the whole Undo system, it was buggy. Redo is temporarily disabled.
· Implemented Image::mirror() and Image::saturate()
· Replaced rotate icons (created by David Vignoni). Now they're used as "Stock Icons"
· Improved accel keys
· Fixed many bugs
· Code cleanup in window.[h, cpp]