flimp is a generic graphical frontend to the many excellent command line image manipulation tools available. This project allows to create pipelines of commands that read from standard input and write to standard output.
One can view and compare the result of each stage of the pipeline. flimp leaves the input image file untouched. One rather saves the pipeline in a text file.
Here are some key features of "flimp":
· non-destructive image manipulation
· easy to extend and customize
· flimp is small (less than 2000 LOC)
· import of raw images via dcraw
· support of 16bit images
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Remember directory when loading / saving images.
· Fix scroll position after crop.
· Avoid fopen() error on console.