cbrPager is a no-nonsense, simple to use, small viewer for cbr (comic book archive) files.
Here are some key features of "cbrPager":
· Simple usage: A navigation bar stays on top of the pages.
· It works on any RAR-compressed image archive - normally the extension would be .cbr or .cbz, but other extensions work too.
· Advance/backup pages, and go to the begin and end.
· Zoom in and zoom out (10% steps) and return to 1:1.
· It should manage jpeg (jpg), png and gif images.
· A configuration window permits defining a few slightly more advanced tricks:
· When advancing go to the top of the next page (or bottom or stay where you are.)
· Same possibilities when paging backwards.
· Remember the last directory visited on startup, or always start in a defineable directory.
· Determine the initial size of the pager.
· Define where the navigation bar should be and its orientation.
· This program uses unrar to de-compress the archives
What's New in This Release:
· Avuton (avuton+at+gmail.com) send me a patch to allow reading .cb7 archives.
· Mamoru (mtasaka+at+ioa.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp) observed that the magic signature of 7p archives is actually 6 bytes long, so I combined Avuton's and this info to change the archive type checking mechanism - cleaning up the code (mine!) a little. Adding new types should be easier.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 0.9.20
- Zurd (zurd3+at+yahoo.com) suggested using the left mouse button to advance pages. As this wasn't user-configurable, I've hardcoded it for now. Also, the middle-button goes to the previous page (On some machines, clicking left+right buttons simultaneously simulates the middle button).
- Zurd also suggested adding actual page number and number of pages to the window title.