btn4ws is a GIMP plugin for generating Web site buttons. It aims to provide all functionality of btn4ws.pl while supporting more modern GIMP versions and providing a nicer user interface.
Here are some key features of "btn4ws":
· written in Python works on any plattform where GIMP and Python are available without compilation
· supports GIMP 2.4
· create a list of web site buttons from a list of strings in a text file
· nice GtkAssistant based GUI
· GIMP >= 2.4
· GTK+ >= 2.6
· PyGtk >= 2.10
What's New in This Release:
· This is a port of the existing btn4ws.pl to gimp-python.
· The new version supports Gimp 2.4 and features a new GtkAssistant GUI (which requires GTK >= 2.6 and PyGTK >= 2.10).
· All features of the Perl versions are available.