Yawi 3D 2.1.0
Yawi3D is a project for the implementation of tools useful in the supervisioned sampling of tumoral masses in CT images.
It enables and simplifies the selection of a tumoral region on each slice of a CT analysis, and computes the volume of the selected region.
Volume measurements can be used to better understand the course of the illness, providing a forecast on its alterations.
It is composed of the following components:
This is the fuzzy selection tool (magic wand) used on the 2D slices to select ROIs. It uses an adaptive algorithm based on cromatic composition of areas that segments regions with cromatic similarities.
The pluging provides a powerful implementation of the fuzzy selection tool and it can be applied, with respect to ImageJ wand, to a wider spectrum of problems.
This is the software component used to select 3D ROI and is based on Yawi2D. This is a challenging problem, since tumoral mass can be a coalescence of different masses, which means that an automatic selection tool has to deal with non connected ROIs.
It has not yet been released.
What's New in This Release:
· fixed some bugs in the GUI
· now the histogram is drawn with a red gradient in order to
· highlight the values ranges
· now it's possible to choose the image format to use when a new image is loaded
· added support for 8bit color images
· added support for big images, when an image is bigger than the screen it's scaled properly
· added Edit>Settings menu
· more checks on images loading for single images and sequences