VRR is a vector image editor designed especially (but not only) for making illustrations of mathematical articles.
VRR main features are many types of geometric objects and keeping of their dependencies, cooperation with TeX, scripting in Scheme, real-size dimensions, support for a wide range of file formats (including PS, EPS, PDF, and SVG).
· GNU make
· gcc 3.0 or higher
· GTK+ version 2.6.0 or higher
· fontconfig 2.3.1 or higher
What's New in This Release:
· VRR now compiles with any version of the FreeType library which is at least 2.1.9.
· Numerous bugfixes were done in almost all components of VRR.
· Several minor feature enhancements were also done.
· Namely, stroke patterns and editable page order were introduced.